- Credit checks
- Background report
- Results of drug screenings
- Employment verification
How We Use and Disclose Personal Information
We collect, retain and use personal information for the reasons stated below:
- To complete the leasing process;
- To request a credit report in connection with leasing or job
- To process job applications;
- To contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and
- To contact you otherwise when necessary;
- For the specific purpose for which it was volunteered (for example, to receive notice from us, etc.);
- To track our visitor’s use of the site for internal market research;
- To improve the site and the services Metro promotes or provides through the site or through other means;
- For special promotions, contests or survey registrations;
- To customize the content and/or layout of our site for each individual visitor;
- To ask for your participation in brief surveys;
- To complete any purchases or other transactions you may perform at the site;
- To notify visitors about updates to the sites or services;
- To notify you about promotions, special offers, etc., regarding products and services provided by us or our affiliates or partners;
- To be provided to third party service providers on behalf of Metrod;
- As required by law or regulation, or as requested by Government authorities;
- In connection with an acquisition, merger, sale or other transfer of all or any portion of our business; and
- For our internal business purposes.
We do not disclose personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
With respect to social security numbers, we protect the confidentiality of social security numbers, we prohibit their
unlawful disclosure and we limit access to them on a “need to know” basis for uses required or permitted by law.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
Our site may offer links to other web sites, which may have information policies and practices different from ours. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of any third party web sites.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com. Please note: Only inquiries regarding Metro’s privacy can be answered via this address.