In order to be eligible for our Preferred Employer Program, an applicant must be employed by or starting employment with an Employer on the List of Recognized Preferred Employers listed below.
Recognized Preferred Employers:
- Active Military and Veterans
- City of Milford and New Haven Municipal Employees
- Griffin Hospital
- Lockheed Martin/Sikorsky
- St. Vincent’s Medical Center
- United Technologies
- VA Connecticut Healthcare System
- Yale New Haven Health System
- Yale University
Metro Star offers a Preferred Employer Program to a select group of companies in various communities. Our program is designed to offer benefits to businesses that serve the Milford and New Haven area. We recognize the value of these small and large businesses, and have selected certain companies that will enjoy all this program has to offer.
Our goal is to welcome you to our community by providing unparalleled customer service and offering you a range of benefits and discounts. We look forward to hearing from you and your colleagues soon.
The following benefits are currently being offered to employees of Recognized Preferred Employers:
- Application Fee applied to your first payment
- 50% reduction of the Security Deposit for Qualified Applicants
- Waived Lease Transfer Fee if moving to another Metro Star Community
- 50% Reduction of the Pet Fee
- Apartment packages for both short-term and long-term housing needs
Fixed priced packages are available to meet your long and short term housing needs.