As the COVID-19 health concerns continue to evolve, we want to keep you updated on our ongoing health and safety measures implemented to minimize the impact on your community.
We are actively monitoring the latest Center for Disease Control (CDC), local government, and health department best practices and taking precautions for your health and wellness.
In accordance with Governor Lamont’s response efforts, we are continuing to take the following actions at our communities:
- Onsite staff have increased frequency of common-area cleaning with emphasis on areas such as entry and exit doors, elevators, and stairwell railings.
- Temporary closure of Fitness Center until further notice.
- Temporary closure of Business Lounge until further notice.
UPDATE as of Friday March 27, 2020.
- Limit the number of people in social and recreational gatherings to no more than five people (we ask for your assistance in maintaining this level!). UPDATE as of Friday March 27, 2020.
- Please remember to access your resident portal for electronic payments and maintenance requests.
- Please minimize non-emergency service requests during this period. Remember to use the resident maintenance portal located here or call 203-878-2193 for assistance. Maintenance continues to be on call 24/7 for emergencies.
We take pride in managing our apartment communities. Our residents are important to us and we want to assure you that we are doing our best to provide you with resources during this time. Along with your neighbors, be aware of your surroundings, practice social distancing and wash your hands.
Thank you for being a Resident of Metro Star!
For questions or concerns please contact our office at 203.878.2193