As the COVID-19 health concerns continue to evolve, we want to keep you updated on our ongoing health and safety measures implemented at your community.
In accordance with Governor Lamont’s response efforts, we are continuing to take the following actions at our communities:
- Onsite staff continue their common-area cleaning with emphasis on areas such as entry and exit doors, elevators, and stairwell railings.
- Fitness Centers are now open.
- Business Lounges are now open.
UPDATE as of Monday April 12, 2021.
- Limit the number of people in social and recreational gatherings to no more than twenty-five (25) people indoors and one hundred (100) people outdoors. Face masks and social distancing required for both indoor and outdoor. (we ask for your assistance in maintaining this level!). UPDATE as of Monday April 12, 2021.
- Please remember to access your resident portal for electronic payments and maintenance requests.
- Please minimize non-emergency service requests during this period. Remember to use the resident maintenance portal located here or call 203-878-2193 for assistance. Maintenance continues to be on call 24/7 for emergencies.
We take pride in managing our apartment communities. Our residents are important to us and we want to provide you with information during this time. Along with your neighbors, be aware of your surroundings, practice social distancing and wash your hands.
Thank you for being a Resident of Metro Star!